AWOIS clients realize incredible benefits from the Aquawing ozone laundry system, including water, gas, hot water and chemical savings; extended linen life; a quick return on investment; a patent-pending variable ozone system; and improved laundry productivity, among many others. They also gain from Aquawing's years of research and development, market-best technology and industry-leading services and support!
A Laundry List of Perks!
- Support: An industry-leading knowledge base is consistently available for all questions, concerns and on-site visits.
- Free Trial Period: Allows clients to see real results and enjoy savings before committing to the system.
- Free Estimated Saving Analysis: Aquawing provides an in depth analysis of how much will be saved prior to installation.
- Standard Room Sensor: Monitors levels of ozone in the air within the laundry facility. This sensor shuts down all ozone equipment if OSHA recommended levels are approached. All laundry equipment remains fully functional.
- System surpasses all OSHA safety standards: Tested by an independent organization and approved to meet and surpass all OSHA safety standards.
- No special electric or plumbing hookups: While many other systems require elaborate plumbing and/or extensive electrical needs, the Aquawing system requires none.
- No Downtime: The Aquawing system can be completely installed without disrupting the laundry room.
- The only system with clinical validation to kill over 99.999% of the Super bugs MRSA, C. diff, Aspergillus niger and many more.
- Also kills E.Coli, HIV and hepatitis
- Patented Variable Ozone Injection: Delivering custom amounts of ozone to each wash depending on the soil levels in the linen and temperature of the water.
- Patented Aquawing Injection System: Revolutionary Interfusor injection system that is governmentally patented.
- Small footprint: 25" by 22" results in ease of placement (wall mounting available where space is limited)
Aquawing Ozone Injection Systems
45 Priscilla Lane | Auburn, NH 03032